[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk client upgrades.

Kevin Arhelger javapunk+sw at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 12:01:11 UTC 2009

I believe client provisioning needs the spacewalk-koan package. At
least the Fedora 10 package requires up2date. This leads me to believe
that no one yet uses provisioning on Fedora systems. If you are
willing to re-kickstart the system you can use the koan packages on
Fedora 11 to reinstall or add a kernel with the ks parameter pointing
to the correct kickstart location.

Kevin Arhelger,
CSci Lab Administrator
University of Minnesota Morris