[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Monitoring - best place for documentation

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Fri Aug 21 11:39:18 UTC 2009

Ade wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering where the best place is to look for Spacewalk
> Monitoring documentation? There doesnt seem to be much on the
> Spacewalk wiki at the moment. It is referenced in the Redhat
> documentation, should I use this or is it detailed somewhere else?
>
> Im running 0.6 on Centos and loving it. I now do most my patching from Spacewalk

There is no such documentation on spacewalk wiki.

You can however check RHN Satellite documentation about monitoring:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/satellite/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite-5.2.0/html/Reference_Guide/ch-monitoring.html
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/satellite/Red_Hat_Network_Satellite-5.2.0/html/Reference_Guide/ap-probes-monitoring.html

Be aware that Satellite is several months behind Spacewalk so few
information can be obsoleted for Spacewalk and some info can be missing.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering