[Spacewalk-list] Packages unavailable during kickstarts...

Andy Speagle andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Fri Aug 21 15:08:15 UTC 2009

Hi Team,

I've seen some rather intermittent behaviour in Spacewalk in which
anaconda yells at me that package X isn't available and gives me the
option to either retry to reboot.  Sometimes I can hit retry and it'll
magically find the package, other times, no amount of retrying will save
me... and ultimately upon reboot, the install goes through without a
hitch.

Has this behaviour been seen by anyone?

Thanks.
--