[Spacewalk-list] Incorrect System Check In times.

Rob Becker robert_becker at stercomm.com
Fri Dec 4 16:20:18 UTC 2009

I've run into an unusual bug that I can't seem to put my finger on.

When systems are checking in, they are checking in with the incorrect
time.

For example.  I registered a system at 11:16 AM.  The system showed up
in Spacewalk and it had a registration time of 10:41 PM.  I'd understand
if it was 11:16 PM, but being off by roughly 11:35 is kind of strange.

Both systems have correct system times are are updated through ntp.

Anyone run into this or have any idea where these times are coming from?

-Rob