[Spacewalk-list] Approaching Oracle Data Limit

Kevin Arhelger javapunk+sw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 19:09:23 UTC 2009

I'm approaching my Oracle 4GB data limit. I have 30 Fedora 10 clients
along with the entire Fedora Repositories mirrored.
I know about the monitoring data cleanup tool and wondered if there
were any other tools to clean out old data from spacewalk? I already
ran the compress data function from the Oracle web ui, but my usage is
still 73%.

I would like to start setting up our migration path to Fedora 12, but
I don't want to run into my Oracle limit.

Thanks,
Kevin Arhelger
University of Minnesota Morris
Computer Science Lab Administrator