[Spacewalk-list] Taskomatic NullPointerException

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:08:28 UTC 2009

On Dec 11, 2009, at 4:14 AM, James Hogarth wrote:
> Check the RHNTASKQUEUE in the oracleDB.....
>
> I saw this when I had a repo I had configured to get a sync on... then I deleted the channel (this was during POC of the system). The job was still listed to run but the channel no longer existed. Had to clear the table of the row that had NULL taskdata.

That could be it.  I just went through and nuked those rows.  I gave up on using repo-sync within spacewalk and moved to CLI repo syncing ...

Taskomatic died sometime last night, so I've restarted it.. we'll see what happens.

There are also a few "update_server_errata_cache" tasks in there..  They're relatively old (added 10/29/09) ..  Can they be safely deleted as well?

Thanks,

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com