[Spacewalk-list] 0.7 CentOS 4 Problems / new repos not having their data build

Flaherty, Patrick pflaherty at wsi.com
Thu Dec 17 18:36:58 UTC 2009

I've got two point five issues since upgrading to Spacewalk 0.7.

1) CentOS 4 Systems now say.
 # yum update
 Setting up Update Process
 Setting up repositories
 No Repositories Available to Set Up
 No Packages marked for Update/Obsoletion

2) I the updated rhn-plugin packages my centos5-spacewalktools repo, but
the clients don't see them when I run yum upgrade
2.5) I created a new channel with the client-0.7 rpms, subscribed
systems see this when I run yum upgrade:
 yum upgrade rhn-client-tools
 Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, rhnplugin
 Error: Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
c5-i386-spacewalk. Please verify its path and try again

Anyone have any ideas?

Patrick