[Spacewalk-list] Re: Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 19, Issue 54

Philip Mather phil at philipmather.me.uk
Fri Dec 18 10:55:37 UTC 2009

> Message: 2
> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 18:18:23 -0500
> From: "Steele, Kevin" <Kevin.Steele at proquest.com>
> Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Learning Spacewalk
> To: "spacewalk-list at redhat.com" <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
>
> I'm just learning spacewalk.
> Is there any books/links out there on learning spacewalk?
>
> Thanks,

Kevin,
   The user documentation is located at...

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/UserDocs

...I gave it a little overhaul the other day but didn't add that much new
content as such, if you find anything missing let me know and I'll add a
section or at least a request for a new section.

Regards,
   Phil