[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 0.7 and pyOpenSSL, libxml2-python RPM packages

hai wu haiwu.us at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 06:58:42 UTC 2009

I know this question has been asked before, but I could not find these 2 RPM
packages from the URL from wiki at
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler:

It says:

Download the following packages from http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.6:

   - pyOpenSSL (in rawhide for F11)
   - rhnlib (in rawhide for F11)
   - libxml2-python (in rawhide for F11)
   - spacewalk-koan*

But I went to URL http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.7, and I could not find
them, then I went to
http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.7-client/RHEL/5/x86_64/, and I could find
2 of them (rhnlib and spacewalk-koan) there, but still I could not find RPM
packages "pyOpenSSL" and "libxml2-python".

I am getting this error for CentOS-5-x86_64:

The following packages are not available in any of the channels associated
to this kickstart profile: pyOpenSSL, rhnlib, libxml2-python,
spacewalk-koan*. In order for all kickstart functionality to work correctly,
these packages should be present in at least one channel associated to this
profile.

Thanks,
Hai