[Spacewalk-list] Uninstalling spacewalk

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 09:23:58 UTC 2009

m.roth2006 at rcn.com wrote:
>> And you then enabled selinux? I hope no. Since it will not work. If you
>> enable Selinux put it to Permissive. For Enforcing you must be real hero.
>
> Slow down, here: are you saying spacewalk won't run with selinux enforcing, or that *that* may have been my problem in trying to create my first channel?

Selinux policy for Spacewalk has been introduced in Spacewalk 0.4 for
the first time. And there has been no policy for monitoring and proxy.

And even that Jan test the selinux pretty extensively I can not
recommend spacewalk with selinux in enforcing mode for production
installation.

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat