[Spacewalk-list] Installing spacewalk client on FC10 machines...

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Tue Feb 3 09:31:22 UTC 2009

Hooker, Jonathan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently working on building out a Fedora 10 environment at my
> organization (250+ computers) and in looking at the current repos for
> spacewalk, the current client packages are built for Fedora 9. Are there
> any packages for Fedora 10 or are there any plans to build Fedora 10
> packages?

Dennis prepared our build enviroment for Fedora 10 just after 0.4 came
out. So we have no stable 0.4 packages for Fedora 10. You either build
it on your own, or you can use packages from our nightly repo:
http://miroslav.suchy.cz/spacewalk/nightly-candidate-f10/

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat