[Spacewalk-list] Problems with update

David Nutter davidn at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Tue Feb 3 18:13:51 UTC 2009

On Tue, Feb 03, 2009 at 06:28:24PM +0100, Meier, Daniel (EXT) wrote:
> Nope i try both. Same error :-(

Hi,

Sounds like what I experienced after a 0.2 -> 0.4 upgrade. See my
message of a few days ago, here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/spacewalk-list@redhat.com/msg00987.html

Deleting the yum cache on the client had no effect in my case either.
The approach described there of deleting an obscure package from the
channel and re-accessing the channel with yum worked for me, but YMMV.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
Scottish Crop Research Institute (SCRI), a registered Scottish charity
No. SC006662