[Spacewalk-list] Why I want to give up on spacewalk

Luis Garcia luis.garciavega at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 21:13:45 UTC 2009

Now that I think about it, I was getting a few 500 errors when I tried
getting to a server using a non-FQDN, I added entry on my /etc/hosts
file to avoid having to type out the server's IP into the browser.
That broke authentication somehow, so i erased the line  in my
/etc/hosts file and it worked again.

HTH,
~Luis