[Spacewalk-list] Why I want to give up on spacewalk

Luis Garcia luis.garciavega at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 13:26:38 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 4:12 AM, Miroslav Suchý <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> Can you go in more details? I run spacewalk (ok - RHN satellite to be
> precise) in VMware several times and have no problem - not counting that is
> was little bit slower compared to the same instance in XEN.

Hiya Miroslav,

To clear things up, I'm running a vmware server and a satellite server
on the same box. When one is running, the other doesn't seem to work.
For example, when the vmware server is running, all I get is a blank
page when I try to log in to spacewalk.

Let me start an other email thread and give you more details.

Thanks,
~Luis