[Spacewalk-list] Why I want to give up on spacewalk - another clue

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu Feb 5 15:54:03 UTC 2009

Stewart,

>Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 10:16:49 -0500
>From: Stewart L <stewartl42 at gmail.com>
>
>   run 'cobbler check' and make sure it's not broken.

Did that. Then I ran cobbler setup, and ran check again, and enabled tftp, and  setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect true, as cobbler check recommended. The login problem went away, and taskomatic's running when I restart spacewalk.

Guess what I *still* get when I hit "manage" from *any* page?

      mark