[Spacewalk-list] rhnlib and rhel-instnum missing from 0.4 repo?

Adrián Márques amarques at geocom.com.uy
Thu Feb 5 17:37:08 UTC 2009

Hello Pradeep,

Ok, I take your word that the code does not require rhel-instnum
anymore, but the spacewalk-backend package's dependencies don't seem to
have been updated though, it's still needing rhel-instnum.
Thank you and all the others who replied my mails.

I can get the required packages from other repos, I just thought I'd let
you guys know I had this problem today, in spite of having done an
eventless install last week, because I found it quite weird and thought
somenthing was amiss.

Regards.

Adrián..