[Spacewalk-list] rhnlib and rhel-instnum missing from 0.4 repo?

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu Feb 5 16:55:00 UTC 2009

Pradeep,

>Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:33:03 -0500
>From: Pradeep Kilambi <pkilambi at redhat.com>
>
>m.roth2006 at rcn.com wrote:
<snip>
>> I got rhnlib with .4. I think I remember that I had to get rhel-instnum seperately, per the directions.
>
>you don't need rhel-instnum for 0.4. I fixed the spacewalk-backend code
>to not require rhel-instnum any longer.

Ah - this was from the CentOS spacewalk page, which was still talking about .3.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if you've worked on the code, do you have *ANY* idea at all why I'm fighting that stupid 500 error whenever I hit the manage button, from any page whatsoever? The one that *always* gives me no $pxt->user in /var/log/httpd/error_log?

With help from folks here, and a *lot* of googling, I've gotten rid of most other errors in any log I can find... but without this, I'd DOA.

       mark