[Spacewalk-list] Mr. 500 here... more info

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Thu Feb 5 18:05:37 UTC 2009

Fascinating.

I found <http://www.mail-archive.com/spacewalk-list@redhat.com/msg01001.html>. In that, someone with the *same* problem as me, he suggests trying to browse to  <https://spacewalk.example.com/network/software/channels/manage/index.pxt>

I just went back to com/network/software/channels/manage. If I point my browser at delete_confirm.pxt, I get that. Every other .pxt there gives me a 500 error.

        mark