[Spacewalk-list] reposync and rhnpush

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Mon Feb 9 19:48:27 UTC 2009

Folks,

   I'm looking at the docs, and it says" The [UploadFedoraContent] page describes how to create a channel, reposync your required repositories and then upload the content to spacewalk. At the end of this process you'll end up with a copy of the entire Fedora repository on your disk and another copy living inside of spacewalk (actually in /var/satellite). This consumes quite a bit of space." <https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/ManagingFedoraSystems>

   When I do the reposync, does it overwrite what's in /var/www/html/pub/<channel>, or does it add to it? I *assume* that everything is packaged under /var/satellite, so what's the purpose of what's under /var/www/html/pub?

       mark