[Spacewalk-list] Client setup

m.roth2006 at rcn.com m.roth2006 at rcn.com
Fri Feb 13 20:18:33 UTC 2009

>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:06:45 -0500 (EST)
>From: <m.roth2006 at rcn.com>
>
>It's not clear to me what I need to put on the spacewalk server, and what on the client. I got spacewalk-client-tools, but it contains only the spacewalk-client-tools.repo and the
<snip>
Well, ignore that, I figured it out. However, I'd like to set this up to retrieve the client tools from my spacewalk server itself, not from the mirrors. I tried editing the spacewalk-client-tools.repo, but when I tried yum, it complained that it didn't have ../repodata/repomd.xml

Is this something I have to explicitly get, with a seperate reposync, or a wget, to put it on my spacewalk server? What's the preferred method?

      mark