[Spacewalk-list] 2 diffirent channels

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 14:00:17 UTC 2009

Michiel van Es wrote:
> Hi Miroslav,
>
> Do I add then the rpmforge repo to the clients?

??? In Spacewalk there is no such thing as repo. There is only set of
channels.

> So the idea is I subscribe clients to the base channel (CentOS4 or 5)
> and then manually subscribe them also to the RPMFORGE channels?

Yes. Manually on web. Or you create kickstart, which you configure to
subscribe the client to that channels automatically.
Or you create activation key (which you bind with set of channels) and
subscribe the client using rhnreg_ks script.

TIMTOWTDI

--
Miroslav Suchy
RHN Satellite Engineering, Red Hat