[Spacewalk-list] Known working config

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 14:35:09 UTC 2009

I have send a few messages regarding not being able to get any clients to register using redhat 5.2 with spacewalk 0.4 I was told that this is because of the version of python that RHEL 5.2 uses. I was going to re-install the server with a known working configuration so I can get the clients to register with the spacewalk server.

I was thinking RHEL 4.7 does anyone have spacewalk working on RHEL 4.7? If anyone is will to give me a working config it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Steve