[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart Fedora 10

Wolf, Christian Christian.Wolf at foxmobile.com
Wed Feb 18 15:07:51 UTC 2009

Hi!

I want to upload content of fedora-10-i386.iso

I did all the thinks from
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/KickstartDistro

If I want to make upload content from dvd which install-type set?

./make-ks-tree.sh --channel fedora-10-i386 --source /mnt/iso --dsn
spacewalk/spacewalk at xe  --install-type ???

--install-type fedora_10 doesn't work.

Is it able to make ks with fedora 10?

I download all rpms and make rhnpush.

Another question:

If I create a new channel "fedora-9-i386" and want to upload content
from dvd,

I get the error message: packages not complete in channel
fedora-9-i386...  requires manual intervention...

I know that I push the content to channel but is it able to make upload
without push content?