[Spacewalk-list] Please Can I have a working config

Steve Vargo stevevargo at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:39:45 UTC 2009

I have installed on 4.7 and have come to find out there the yum install doesn't seem to be available for 4.x

http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/0.4/rhel/

only RHEL5

So can someone..... Anyone.... give me a config that thay have working so I don't continue to chase my tail. All I want to know is Can I get spacewalk 0.4 to run on RHEL x86_64 and have clients register. If not can I know what config works... (Spacewalk 0.3 on 5.0 x86????)