[Spacewalk-list] Error on scheduled package install

Santi Saez santisaez at woop.es
Thu Feb 26 17:03:46 UTC 2009

El 26/2/09 17:31, Tom Brown escribió:

> Trying to update a client from 5.2 to 5.2 with the latest updates -
>
> I have subscribed this box to the channel and i see updates available so
> i select all the available updates and schedule the install.
>
> The install fails and i see this
>
> 2/26/09 3:00:13 PM GMT Error while executing packages action: Public key
> for openldap-2.3.27-8.el5_2.4.x86_64.rpm is not installed [[6]]
>
> Does anyone know how i can install these keys into spacewalk to allow me
> to proceed?

Try importing GPG key in RPM keyring with:

rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-5

Also, you can disable GPG check in Spacewalk:

# grep useGPG /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date
useGPG[comment]=Use GPG to verify package integrity
useGPG=0

Also, disable this in yum-rhn-plugin config:

# cat /etc/yum/pluginconf.d/rhnplugin.conf
[main]
enabled = 1
gpgcheck = 0

Santi Saez