[Spacewalk-list] Is there a need for an announce mailing list?

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 22:38:43 UTC 2009

Brandon Perkins wrote:

lists.fh.org is a nice one for new projects in that it allows
non-redhat.com folks to request lists.
Previously this resource wasn't available (or you had to ask extra nicely).

There are plenty of "not just Red Hat" lists still on @redhat.com,
kickstart-list and fedora-devel are two major ones.

--Michael