[Spacewalk-list] HA Spacewalk

Thomas von Steiger thomas.vonsteiger at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 14 19:10:13 UTC 2009

You can use RHCS inside two dom0's and one cluster service is a SW domU.
For this you need conga to setup a virtual server as a cluster service.
Spacewalk domU is a normal standalone guest with standart start/stop
scripts.
For this you need shared storage for domU.
There are the same conditions that you need for live migration between
to dom0's.

Here is a great article about this setup:

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2007/08/23/automated-failover-and-recovery-of-virtualized-guests-in-advanced-platform

Thomas