[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 0.4 is here!

Johannes König johannesko at gmx.de
Fri Jan 16 04:28:54 UTC 2009

Hi Jesus,

i got a problem with the oracle schema upgrade. It faileds  and  I got
this error  message  in  the  logfile:

SQL> alter TABLE rhnPackage MODIFY (compat number(1));
alter TABLE rhnPackage MODIFY (compat number(1))
                               *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01440: column to be modified must be empty to decrease precision or
scale

My Installation of Spacewalk was started with version 0.1 then made
upgrades with every release when it was released. It is running on a
Centos 5.2.

Kind Regards

Johannes