[Spacewalk-list] Provisioning

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 19 14:46:01 UTC 2009

First quirk:

I register a system to 0.4 I'd previous had registered to a 0.3 server.  It
registers.  Package list is incomplete listing only 215 packages.

Running rhn-profile-sync on the client clears the problem.

Second:

I select a system I've registered to SW 0.4, go to Provisioning and select
"Schedule Kickstart and Finish".  I get:

    Could not find the needed Spacewalk provisioning packages given this
    system's current base channel and desired target channel: Fedora 9 64bit

What are the needed spacewalk provisioning packages?

jh

--
"Only wimps use tape backup real men just upload their important stuff on ftp,
  and let the rest of the world mirror it."           -- Linus Torvalds