[Spacewalk-list] Manage Software Channels page

David Nutter davidn at bioss.sari.ac.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:11:24 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 01:55:29PM -0800, Mike McCune wrote:
> Is anyone else getting a 500 error when browsing this page with
> Spacewalk 0.4:
>
> https://spacewalk.example.com/network/software/channels/manage/index.pxt
>
> I've seen it on a few installs and trying to see how big the problem is.

Yes and no. If I'm signed in, I can see the page fine. If I'm not
signed in, I get an internal server error when I should get the
sign-in page. When this happens the page title is set to "sign in" but the body
talks about updating Konqueror (?)

Curious.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
Scottish Crop Research Institute (SCRI), a registered Scottish charity
No. SC006662