[Spacewalk-list] Kickstart setup

Satish Patel satish at linuxbug.org
Wed Jan 28 13:04:24 UTC 2009

This document look like integration of SW and cobbler.. i am looking
configuration on spacewalk for kickstart

when i am going to create profile i got error about kickstart tree

there is one script on spacewalk wiki to create tree but when i am try
to run that its gave me error..

Regards,

Satish Patel