[Spacewalk-list] Failed: There was a package gpg verification error.

Ross rmarshall at solidodesign.com
Wed Jan 28 18:46:48 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone

I have set up a channel, populated it with packages, but when I try to install them, I get an error that says the package doesn't have a GPG signature. I have created a signature, signed all of the packages with it, installed it on both the server and client that I am trying to install to, added the info to the channel and even put in a url to the signature on a server. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, how to fix, or at least turn off the signature checking? All of the clients only go to this server for updates, so I am not worried about "bad" packages.

Thanks for all help