[Spacewalk-list] Error while executing packages action: Package X is not signed [[6]]

Santi Saez santisaez at woop.es
Fri Jan 30 12:17:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have configured a custom channel without custom packages. It's
configured as a child channel for CentOS 5.

When installing a package I get this error in Spacewalk:

Error while executing packages action: Package
hobbit-client-4.2.0-1.i386.rpm is not signed [[6]]

I have disabled useGPG in "/etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date" file:

# grep GPG /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date
useGPG[comment]=Use GPG to verify package integrity
useGPG=0

But still have the same error, when uploading package with rhnpush I
have used "--nosig" flag..

How can I solve this problem? thanks!

Santi Saez
http://woop.es