[Spacewalk-list] Config File Deployment

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:18:01 UTC 2009

Greetings all,

	I've been working to use the config management portion of spacewalk
to its full capacity.  So far it's making life much, MUCH easier.
However, there's one particular configuration I'd like to deploy, but
I'm not sure how.  That's the iptables config.  I have huge sections
of the config which should be identical across servers, but there's
that small percentage of the config that has to be customized.
Unfortunately, I'm not seeing a way anywhere to concatenate multiple
iptables configuration files together on the fly, either by iptables
or by spacewalk.  Am I missing something somewhere, or will I need to
come up with some sort of scripted solution?

Thanks !

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com