[Spacewalk-list] automatic registration w/ spacewalk after kickstart

Meyer, Mark Mark.Meyer at akquinet.de
Thu Jul 16 14:54:00 UTC 2009

Hi list,
I'm trying to kickstart CentOS 5 System with Spacewalk. The problem is that my kickstart file doesn't contain any wget line beyond pulling rhnlib*.rpm. So rhnregister_ks fails simply with "no such command".

Spacewalk is 0.5.4.

As far as I understand the rhn-client-tools must be pulled via wget to register to Spacewalk. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Kind regards,
i.A. Mark Meyer

--
akquinet outsourcing gem. GmbH
Paul-Stritter-Weg 5, D-22297 Hamburg

Geschäftsführung: Hartmut Clausen, Klaus-Dieter Gerken, Jens Ehlers
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 91384
USt.-Id. Nt.: DE 239 299 699