[Spacewalk-list] Re: Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 21

Craig Pendleton craig.pendleton at healthlanguage.com
Fri Jul 17 14:44:52 UTC 2009

Bill,

I¹ll defer to someone who is more familiar with those details ­ I was told
KVM was appropriate for vmware and physical installs several months ago, but
don¹t know the details you¹re asking for.   I would imagine they are ignored
though.  I¹ve been using KVM for several months and haven¹t had an issue
with it.

Thanks,
Craig

On 7/17/09 7:54 AM, "Bill Gunter" <tulanian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Craig,
>
> Will the KVM-specific configs just be ignored, e.g. virtual memory, no. of
> cpus, virtual storage path, etc.?
>

>> Message: 6
>> Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:39:01 -0600
>> From: "Craig Pendleton" <Craig.Pendleton at healthlanguage.com>
>> Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] kickstarting vmware guest
>> To: <spacewalk-list at redhat.com>
>>
>> Use KVM for physical and vmware installs.
>>
>> -Craig

>> ----
>> NOTICE BY HEALTH LANGUAGE, INC.
>> This message, as well as any attached document, contains information from
>> Health Language, Inc. that is confidential.  The information is intended only
>> for the use of the addressee named above.  If you are not the intended
>> recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
>> or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message or
>> its attachments is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have
>> received this message in error, please delete all electronic copies of this
>> message and its attachments, if any, destroy any hard copies you may have
>> created, without disclosing the contents, and notify the sender immediately.
>>  Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing contained in this message should
>> be construed as a digital or electronic signature, nor is it intended to
>> reflect an intention to make an agreement by electronic means.
>> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

>> End of Spacewalk-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 21

Thanks,
Craig

----