[Spacewalk-list] Retrieve uptime via the API

Luis Garcia luis.garciavega at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:24:46 UTC 2009

Hiya Spacewalkers,

Is there a way, via the api, to retrieve the uptime of a particular
system?  I've searched the system,  system.config, system.custominfo
and system.search documentation,  but I wasn't able to find anything.

I don't need a fancy date or anything. just the numbers of days up would work.

Reading the comments on the backend/server/handlers/xmlrpc/queue.py
file, it seems like the system sends the uptime to the spacewalk
server, and then the server calculates the actual date and time of the
last reboot.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
~Luis