[Spacewalk-list] VMwareTools RPM unable to importinto Spacewalk0.5

Milan Zazrivec mzazrivec at redhat.com
Mon Jun 1 14:36:49 UTC 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 16:16:56 Czerak, Jason wrote:
> I would love to, however I'm not authorized to access that bug ID.

I'm not sure whether this is the same problem as the one described
in bug #426963. I just checked the reproducer from this bug report
and the push finished successfully, no traceback.

Can you please create a new report against Spacewalk and perhaps
attach the rpm file in question (or point to a source on web).

Thank you.
-MZ