[Spacewalk-list] Package rpm is not signed

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Jun 12 14:59:30 UTC 2009

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, John McNulty wrote:

> I resolved this by the following method:

<snip>

Your recipe looked sound to me.

> I'd like to echo Jason Frisvold's sentiment that it would be nice to know if
> it's possible to add the key to spacewalk so that systems subscribing to a
> channel automatically pick up the key.  If not then I'll just have to update
> the RPM DB on systems manually, and update the kickstarts to add an extra
> wget into the post section to grab locally generated keys at install time.

If you add the GPG key to spacewalk, and select the GPG keys for the
kickstart, this is done automatically.  That doesn't help with existing
systems, where I've not found anything better than a scheduled command with a
heredoc.

jh

--
"An occupation is wrong, building a wall around these people is wrong,
  shooting children for throwing stones is wrong, stealing peoples land is