[Spacewalk-list] reposync RHEL repositories on Centos Spacewalk

Shao Ming shaoming.ng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:06:23 UTC 2009

Hi Soumplis,

thanks for the quick reply. I think I was not too clear in my earlier
e-mail. I apologise.

Currently, I have a mix of Centos and RHEL boxes. I have managed to use
reposync to download packages for Centos and rhnpush to Spacewalk. My
Spacewalk is installed on a Centos.

What I am having problem is wondering how to reposync with RHEL packages? Do
I create a rhel repo at /etc/yum.repos.d/? Do I need a rhn subscription
account? I'm lost on this part.

thanks
Shao Ming