[Spacewalk-list] FW: WEB TRACEBACK from spacewalk.lnholdings.com

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Thu Jun 25 14:11:31 UTC 2009

Are these the latest versions? I'm having a similar issue with the spam from the SW server, although I admit I didn't have the correct settings in my cobbler/settings file (fixed now thanks to your post).

spacewalk-java.noarch                                       0.5.47-1.el5                                installed
spacewalk-java-config.noarch                                0.5.47-1.el5                                installed
spacewalk-java-lib.noarch                                   0.5.47-1.el5                                installed
spacewalk-taskomatic.noarch                                 0.5.47-1.el5                                installed