[Spacewalk-list] reposync RHEL repositories on Centos Spacewalk

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Jun 26 13:23:04 UTC 2009

Maybe I’m doing something wrong or I phrased my question incorrectly.  When I run mrepo, it grabs the entire rpm set, not just the updates (deltas) from the base.  So I always end up with the complete contents of what is under RPMS/ on the Red Hat CD/DVD, although the packages are the most up to date.  Does that makes sense?  I guess what I am wanting is to *only* pull down the packages that have been updated that are not on the most recent CD/DVD