[Spacewalk-list] Scout Push config

Per Qvindesland per at norhex.com
Wed Mar 11 20:29:54 UTC 2009

Hi List

Ok I have found some stuff by google if I type in rhn-satellite status
MonitoringScout:    ++++ Monitoring scout functionality is enabled but I
still can not see this page and it still access the page nor does the
clients seem to report to the server since the status never seems to be
updated, is there any good howto to how to configure scout?

Kind regards
Per Qvindesland