[Spacewalk-list] NoCobblerTokenException

Alexandros Soumplis soumplis at ekt.gr
Fri Mar 20 14:51:19 UTC 2009

Yes i have run it and corrected two errors reported (one for iptables
which where not running anyway and one for cman package missing) which i
believe have nothing to do.
The problem unfortunately still remains :-(

a.

Per Qvindesland wrote:
> Did you run cobbler check?
>
> Per
>

> On 3/20/09 3:25 PM, "Alexandros Soumplis" <soumplis at ekt.gr> wrote:
>

>> Dear All,
>>
>> After restarting my fresh installed spacewalk satellite server i receive
>> every single minute a mail with subject "WEB TRACEBACK from ..." with
>> the following contents:
>>
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.NoCobblerTokenException: We errored
>> out trying to login.
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerLoginCommand.login(CobblerLogi
>> nCommand.java:57)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.frontend.integration.IntegrationService.authorize(IntegrationSe
>> rvice.java:113)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.frontend.integration.IntegrationService.getAuthToken(Integratio
>> nService.java:66)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerCommand.<init>(CobblerCommand.
>> java:72)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerDistroSyncCommand.<init>(Cobbl
>> erDistroSyncCommand.java:49)
>> at
>>

> com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.CobblerSyncTask.execute(CobblerSyncTask.java:81>
> )
>
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.taskomatic.task.SingleThreadedTestableTask.execute(SingleThread
>> edTestableTask.java:54)
>> at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
>> at
>> org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:520)
>> Caused by: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: cobbler.cexceptions.CX:'login failed:
>> taskomatic_user'
>> at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.handleResponse(XmlRpcClient.java:443)
>> at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.endCall(XmlRpcClient.java:376)
>> at redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcClient.invoke(XmlRpcClient.java:165)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerXMLRPCHelper.invokeMethod(Cobb
>> lerXMLRPCHelper.java:69)
>> at
>> com.redhat.rhn.manager.kickstart.cobbler.CobblerLoginCommand.login(CobblerLogi
>> nCommand.java:52)
>> ... 8 more
>>

>> Searching on the list i see that this problem has been reported before
>> and a bug report exists in bugtrack. However even after updating to the
>> latest spacewalk version 0.5.xxx i still get the error.
>> Any suggestions on this ? There are quite a lot of noise in my inbox
>> with more than 1000 emails per day only for this...
>>
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Soumplis Alexandros
Systems Engineer
RHCE, SCSA
National Documentation Center /N.H.R.F.
Information Systems Department
48, Vas. Constantinou Av.
116 35 Athens, Greece
phone: +30 210 7273984  fax: +30 210 7252223
email: soumplis at ekt.gr
http://www.ekt.gr