[Spacewalk-list] Problem creating a kickstart distribution

Rusch Philipp pru09 philipp.rusch at gw-world.com
Tue Mar 24 16:33:18 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I followed the documentation at https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToKickstartCobbler and I got stuck with 1b.

Everytime I try to create a kickstart distribution no entry or distribution is listed on the overview page. I have reinstalled oracle, spacewalk and cobbler without any improvement.

The other strange thing is that i am not able to choose the child channel „ditribution-with-tools“.

I use RHEL5.2 and spacewalk 0.4.

Does anyone of you have a clue why this happens?

Thank you in advance! In the meanwhile this installation drive me nuts ;-)

Regards