[Spacewalk-list] Problem creating a kickstart distribution

Rusch Philipp pru09 philipp.rusch at gw-world.com
Wed Mar 25 07:48:41 UTC 2009

Hello,

unfortunately there is no error message after I submitted the form.

Distribution label: rhel4as-x86_64

url: /var/www/path/to/src

basic channel: RHEL4AS-x86_64

Installer: RH4

After I submit the form I get the overview page and it say’s that there are no kickstart distributions but on the top the message kickstart distribution succesfully created pop’s up?!

Thank you in advance!

Im Sinne unserer Umwelt: Bitte bedenken Sie, dass ein Ausdruck dieser Nachricht wertvolle Ressourcen verbraucht.
For the sake of our environment: Please be aware of the fact that printing this message consumes valuable resourses.