[Spacewalk-list] Problem creating a kickstart distribution

Rusch Philipp pru09 philipp.rusch at gw-world.com
Thu Mar 26 10:42:31 UTC 2009

Hello,

no, I haven’t used the epel-testing repo but I updated cobbler to the latest testing version and configured in /etc/cobbler/modules.conf module = authn_spacewalk.

Unfortunately there was no betterment of my situation. Also the created repos are not shown on the overview page?!

Do you have any further ideas?

Thank you in advance!

Regards

Philipp

Im Sinne unserer Umwelt: Bitte bedenken Sie, dass ein Ausdruck dieser Nachricht wertvolle Ressourcen verbraucht.
For the sake of our environment: Please be aware of the fact that printing this message consumes valuable resources.