[Spacewalk-list] problems building fedora 10/11

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Sun Nov 1 14:56:02 UTC 2009

hello to all

i loaded the dvd iso to my /var/iso-images and mounted the iso-files for
fedore 10/11  info /var/distro-trees/Fedora-10 and Fedora-11

during the kickstart  the pxelinux directory is found and the machines is
loaded with the boot kernel.  i see on the console
images/fedora-10-i386/xxx  are loaded.

also dhcp is working  , but then the message pops up
unable to retrieve  http:/10.1.0.1/Fedora-10/images/install.img.

i have also problems to use my browser to find the inmages.

if i load the setup stuff  into /var/www/html/fedore/xx/os/i386
( xx is 10 or 11) the image is found and all the packages are loaded to my
machine.

pls can somebody tell me what i do wrong

regards rob