CentOS 5.3 to CentOS 5.4 upgrade and yum_rhn_plugin ==>WAS:Re:[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher not running or not connecting

Flaherty, Patrick pflaherty at wsi.com
Mon Nov 2 14:58:37 UTC 2009

Yep, I wget'd the files from the redhat spacewalk repo, scp'd them in a
directory on a few client machines and ran "rpm -Uvh ./*.rpm" from that
directory.

I have not been brave enough to add them to my spacewalk channels and
have been doing the process manually on machines I've needed to patch.

Patrick