[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-proxy and jabberd

Lee Verberne verb at pontiflex.com
Wed Nov 11 00:50:33 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I just installed spacewalk-proxy for the first time using the
instructions on
https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstallProxy

Everything went smoothly and the proxy is working correctly.  The only
issue I've experience is that OSA stopped working for a client as I
moved it behind the proxy.

I would expect there to be a server-to-server jabber connection
between the jabberds on the spacewalk server and proxy, but no such
connection exists for me.  I don't see anything in configure-proxy.sh
that would have created this config.  Is this not how the OSA link
from proxy to spacewalk works?

Can anyone point me towards what would normally configure the OSA link
(but failed for me...) ?

Thanks,
-lee